Wednesday, May 18, 2016

INTRODUCING: WEDDING INVITATIONS

I've added pictures of wedding invitations to my blog... You can see ALL the pictures here.

I do just love to design and wedding invitations are no different. I know there are a lot of different wedding invitations available already, I definitely specialize in custom design, making sure it suits the couples tastes and desires.

I will customize design, color and fonts to make it easier for you to co-ordinate your wedding. If you have a picture of something that you would like then send it on to me. My email address is: whiteorchid.paperie@gmail.com

Linen, matte & glossy card stocks are available. Prices will vary by size and paper style. 

Here is a sample of one of the designs: modern, fun & clean. The colors are a basic grey & light pink. 



All wedding invitations would be professionally printed and include a designed reverse side -this is a perfect spot for reception details!

This is the suggested reverse side for this design:
 

Here is another variation to this design - this one is not quite as restrained and a little fun with that ampersand and a little more flirty pink!


All samples shown here measure 5x7 but other sizes are available. 


Contact me on the sidebar for ordering or if you have questions.

2 comments:

  1. These wedding invitations are way too adorable! Thanks a lot for sharing it. I am going to attend a royal wedding ceremony at beautiful Malibu wedding venues next month. Very excited for this one and have high expectations.

    ReplyDelete